2014 has been a busy year!
Apart from doing my day job as a lawyer to cloud providers and those buying cloud, I’ve also covered some interesting topics on the blog.
Here are some highlights from The Cloud Lawyer blog in 2014
- Attempts by the US government to access data held outside the USA. Say what?
- Identifying 4 key issues for cloud providers under the forthcoming Data Protection Regulation.
- Adoption of cloud in the legal sector one year after my last paper. Spoiler: law firms aren’t afraid to use cloud.
- I’ve exposed that German data doesn’t have to be kept in Germany and other myths (I got some help on this one from a German lawyer)
- My views on public cloud were filmed. Lights, camera, er, talk
- And who could forget the “right to be forgotten” case against Google
- I also ran a successful workshop to help providers and customers to identify and manage cloud risks
I hope you’ve found my blog useful in 2014.
2015 brings some big changes not just in the legal space but also for The Cloud Lawyer himself.
Stay tuned for more info…!