In my last post I commented on the state of regulation of cloud in the UK. Where does this leave you? My paper Cloud Law Demystified is a good place to start.
We all know that a failure to have water-tight cloud contracts can be expensive, risky and potentially damaging to your brand if they go wrong. But if you’re not sure whether they’re fit-for-purpose can you really justify the expense of hiring a lawyer to make sure? Well now you don’t have to. Our Reducing your cloud contract risks workshop will help you decide whether you’re at risk, and if so what you can do to make yourself safe..
What you can expect:
- Tips on the 7 most common errors found in Cloud contracts and what you can do about each one
- Exclusive access to a cloud law expert: a max of 15 places available
- An interactive and real-world experience: bring your contracts and we can work though them together
- Date: Wednesday, 1 October 2014
- Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
- Location: London
- Price: £99 (including VAT). If you are not 100% satisfied with the content of this workshop we will give you your money back.
To reserve your place email me. But hurry, this is limited to 15 delegates!
“Delegate Badge” Image courtesy of sixninepixels | FreeDigitalPhotos.net