Do you know your settled status from your sponsor licence?

In a previous post I warned that, with the end of the transition period looming on 31 December, you should consider staffing. EU employees working in the UK now can continue to do so from 1 January, provided they apply for settled status. To recruit new EU staff after that, you’ll need a Sponsor Licence just like you do for staff from outside the EU.

If you need advice, contact me or +44 (0) 20 7611 2338.

What's your view? Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.