Cloud is fast, efficient, scalable, flexible, cheap. But not if you can’t get access to it and we all know cloud is not immune from outages. What’s wrong with an “as is” service? Is there any point to service credits? You’ll be happy you agreed enforceable service levels, KPIs or some other metric when your competitors are struggling.
The panel consisted of:
– Me (Frank Jennings, Wallace LLP)
– Mitchell Feldman, RedPixie
– Ben Boswells, World Wide Technology
– Sue MacLure, PSONA
If you didn’t see it live, watch the recording here. And don’t forget, you can see the 5 other episodes online too.
Watch all episodes here:
- Episode 1: GDPR and Data Location
- Episode 2: Cloud Contract Risks
- Episode 3: GDPR
- Episode 4: Social Media
- Episode 5: SLAs
- Episode 6: Ask The Experts