The lockdown continues. Have you taken stock of your customer & supplier arrangements? For example, have you reviewed that “force majeure” clause hidden at the end of your contract? Will your insurance cover help with the disruption to your business? Can you terminate your contract to get out of ongoing obligations which no longer make sense in the new locked-down world? Have you taken proper steps to not only ensure your business continues but that you have appropriate software licences? Where is the personal data going, particularly if your staff are working from home?
Read the full article on the Wallace website. My colleagues have prepared updates on other areas too. Can you furlough staff? What financial assistance is available? What happens if you defer rent payments?
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Customer and Supplier Contracts
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Employers and Employees
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Corporate Governance
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Commercial Lettings
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Courts
- COVID-19 Legal Update: Leasehold Enfranchisement
If you have any questions, get in touch: 020 7467 8742 firstname.lastname@example.org