What do I do?
- Identify and manage risk
- Provide timely awareness of current legal practice
- Help clients avoid data fines by understanding GDPR obligations
- Reduce court cases by drafting contracts properly
How do I do this?
- Review contracts to identify risks including “as is” service and exclusions of liability for loss of data
- Draft robust contracts
- Localise US terms so that they work under English law
- Advise on data protection including GDPR compliance
But I’ve already got a lawyer
Great. Stick with them. Unless they wrote your will, in which case they probably don’t know much about cloud, tech, IP or data. So get one who does. Also, if your lawyer covers these areas, try me on a one-off project to check your lawyer is still giving you best service.
How do you charge?
Hourly rates, fixed price, annual retainer. Whatever works for you.
Great, let’s get started…
Nice. Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7467 8742