What do I do?
- Identify and manage risk
- Provide timely awareness of current legal practice
- Help clients avoid data fines by understanding DP obligations
- Reduce court cases by drafting contracts properly
How do I do this?
- Review contracts to identify risks including “as is” service and exclusions of liability for loss of data
- Draft robust contracts
- Localise US terms so that they work under English law
- Advised on data protection including data transfers and Privacy Shield
But I’ve already got a lawyer
If they wrote your Aunt Mabel’s will, they probably don’t know much about cloud or IP so get one who does. If your lawyer is a specialist, try me on a one-off project to check your lawyer is still giving you best service.
How do you charge?
Hourly rates, fixed price, annual retainer. Whatever works for you.
Ok, let’s go…
Great, get in touch: email@example.com