What do I do?
- Identify and manage risk
- Provide timely awareness of current legal practice
- Help clients avoid data fines by understanding DP obligations
- Reduce court cases by drafting contracts properly
How do I do this?
- Review contracts to identify risks including “as is” service and exclusions of liability for loss of data
- Draft robust contracts
- Localise US terms so that they work under English law
- Advised on data protection including data transfers and Privacy Shield
But I’ve already got a lawyer
If they wrote your Aunt Mabel’s will, they probably don’t know much about cloud or IP so get one who does. If your lawyer is a specialist, try me on a one-off project to check your lawyer is still giving you best service.
How do you charge?
Hourly rates, fixed price, annual retainer. Whatever works for you.
Cloud Lawyer as a Service
You’re looking to buy or sell cloud services and you need my (and my assistant lawyer’s) cloud law and compliance expertise but want a fixed annual price with a 10% discount? You need Cloud Lawyer as a Service which does all of these.
Ok, let’s go…
Great, get in touch: email@example.com or +44 20 7467 8742